GoSquared enables you to monitor and understand your RapidWeaver sites in real-time by making full use of the Now and Trends dashboards. You can also use GoSquared Live Chat on your site.
Note: People CRM is currently unavailable for RapidWeaver users. This is due to the limitation that RapidWeaver does not support user login systems.
RapidWeaver 7 has updated how you can add the GoSquared Analytics code to your site:
- Open RapidWeaver and head to Settings > Code.
- Then select the Head tab.
- Next login into your GoSquared account and go to the manual installation section here.
- Copy your Analytics code and paste it straight into the Head section in RapidWeaver.
- Save your changes.
- Open your website in a new browser tab and refresh the page a few times to start tracking your first pageview.
You can also view the RapidWeaver 7 tutorial video here.
To set up GoSquared for your RapidWeaver sites you will need to click on the configure button in the left sidebar of RapidWeaver.
RapidWeaver Stats screen
Setting up GoSquared real-time analytics on your RapidWeaver site.
RapidWeaver Basics put together a handy video for integrating GoSquared (and Google Analytics) with your RapidWeaver 5 site.
It's a little outdated now, but should still be helpful for explaining the whole process of integration.