Last updated: 8th July, 2021
Tumblr is a popular blogging platform used for sharing short snippets of text or images. It’s incredibly simple to use GoSquared to track your Tumblr blog. Find how to get set up with GoSquared for all your Tumblr analytics needs:
To start, you’ll need to create a free GoSquared account and then follow the instructions below.
- Log into your Tumblr account and open your dashboard in a new window.
- Select settings (the gear icon) at the top of your dashboard.
- Select the blog you would like to track with GoSquared on the left side of the page.
- In the theme section, click customize.
- Select edit HTML and paste your GoSquared Tracking Code into the field before the
- Make sure to click save.
- You’re good to go. GoSquared will now be tracking your Tumblr and you can log into GoSquared to view your analytics.
Create your GoSquared Free Trial now to see what’s happening on your Tumblr site.
👉 Click here to get setup in minutes!