Last updated: 17th June, 2021
🎛️ There are 3 levels of access to GoSquared; Project Owner, Admin & User.
🎚️ Below the Project Owner, shared team members have limited access to settings in Project Settings. A team member can be either a User or an Admin.
Somebody that you have invited as a shared user has access to:
- Analytics dashboards (Now/Trends/Ecommerce)
- Receive traffic summary email reports
- People CRM, view profiles, filtering and Smart Groups
- View and send email/live chat messages from Inbox
- Send Broadcast messages
- Turn the Live Chat Assistant on/off
- Manage Assistant Settings and Chat Prompts
- Add/remove integrations
- Manage notification triggers
- Manage a list of blocked IP addresses
- Manage Chat prompts
- Generate API keys
- Add/remove shared team members
- Change the project's timezone
- Change the project name and URL
- Toggle Secure Mode on/off
- Change the currency of the Ecommerce dashboard
Each project can only have one owner. The project owner is the person who first set up the project with their GoSquared account. Project owners can do everything a shared user can and has elevated permission to:
- Manage the subscription and billing
- Delete the project
- Switch Team Members between User or Admin access
Setting Team Member Access
As a Project Owner, to edit a Team Member’s access, head to Settings > Current Project > Your Team
Click the Options dropdown next to the relevant Team Member, and select Edit Team Member.
The User’s profile will pop-up. Select the Permissions tab. This will allow you to choose which level of access to give to this Team Member.