Last updated: 10th January, 2018
The Mailgun integration allows you to track all events on emails sent through Mailgun. Events on emails will be tracked in the Contacts based on the recipient's email address.
Note: if GoSquared can't match an event to an existing profile, a new profile will be created for them using the email address from Mailgun. This may flood Contacts with lots of new profiles if you have large mailing lists.
The following events are available:
- Sent Email
- Email Dropped
- Email Bounced
- Email Reported as Spam
- Clicked Unsubscribe
- Clicked Email
- Opened Email
Setting up the Mailgun Integration
- Log in to GoSquared and go to Settings > Current Project > Integrations
- Add and enable Mailgun as a new service
- Copy the generated webhook URL to your clipboard
- Navigate to your Mailgun webhook settings
- For each event that you wish to track, edit the webhook URL to the URL you copied from GoSquared
- You're good to go!