What are Integrations For?
Last updated: 20th February, 2019
GoSquared integrates with many third party services, so many that we needed one place where you easily manage them all. The Services tab makes it easy to add, configure, and disable all the services that you want to integrate with GoSquared:
- Make your Analytics dashboards even more useful.
- Easily track third party data in People CRM.
- Use GoSquared to do intelligent automation in other apps.
Gain more insights from Analytics
Some services are specifically designed to enhance your Now and Trends dashboards:
- Twitter - see a live stream of tweets about your site in the Now dashboard.
Centralise your customer data in the Customer Data Hub
Bring third party data directly into the Customer Data Hub. This enables you to track actions a user takes in other applications. They appear in-line with all the other pageviews/events that GoSquared already tracks from your site. This creates a much more complete picture of a users online behaviour:
- Did somebody actually read a marketing email before visiting your site?
- What was somebody trying to do that frustrated them so much they raised a support request?
- Perhaps a user is super engaged with your email newsletter but hasn't been on the site in a while.
Examples of events are, Support Ticket Created, Email Opened, Email Unsubscribed, Transaction Completed etc...
Use GoSquared as a rules engine to drive smarter automation in your other services. There are 2 ways to trigger automations.
Smart Group Enter/Exit
Segmenting your user base in real time is incredibly powerful for creating automation rules. Define a certain profile of user with a Smart Group by using any combination of filters (e.g. people who used feature X, visited the checkout, are from country X, signed up within the last week etc). When a user matches this profile they will automatically fall into the Smart Group. Likewise when they no longer fit this profile they automatically exit the Smart Group.
Every time a user falls into a Smart Group, an Entered Smart Group 'X' event is triggered.
Every time a user falls out of a Smart Group an Exited Smart Group 'X' event is triggered.
You can setup Smart Groups to trigger actions with any of your integrated services e.g.:
- Subscribe a user to a Drip email marketing campaign.
- Add a user to a Mailchimp list.
- Trigger a Zap to automate actions in over 1000 other applications.
- Send them into Salesforce
Want to know when your site is experiencing high demand? Perhaps your site has gone down if your traffic levels have dropped to zero. With Traffic Notifications you can set a threshold traffic level and automatically send a message to Slack, receive a traffic alert email or send a webhook to an external service.