Last updated: 29th January, 2018
Adding live chat and analytics to your knowledge base couldn't be easier, with our HelpDocs integration.
What is HelpDocs?
HelpDocs is a super simple hosted knowledge base – with quick setup, flexible customisation, localisation support, and many more handy features for educating your customers.
Install GoSquared on your HelpDocs knowledge base
- In your GoSquared account, head to Settings > Current Project > General and copy your GoSquared Project Token.
- Sign in to your HelpDocs account.
- In your HelpDocs account, head to Settings > Integrations
- Scroll down, then click & expand "GoSquared".
- Paste in your Project Token (what you copied from your GoSquared account).
- Hit the "Save" button.
Frequently Asked Questions
I've installed GoSquared on my HelpDocs knowledge base, but Assistant is not showing for me
Ensure you have enabled Assistant on your project in GoSquared, and ensure you are not blocking / ignoring your own visits from showing in GoSquared.
I'm struggling to get something working with HelpDocs, can you help me?
We can't offer assistance with HelpDocs specifically – for answers to any questions about the HelpDocs product, please view the HelpDocs support documentation.