WHMCS Analytics and Live Chat
Last updated: 20th February, 2019
If you want to add real-time web analytics and Live Chat to your WHMCS website? You've come to the right place – this guide will show you how to get set up with GoSquared Analytics and Live Chat for your WHMCS website.
Install the GoSquared module for WHMCS
Michael Kinder of Hostbend has kindly made a module for WHMCS that enables you to easily add GoSquared to your site and track your users. To start download the module contents
- You must be running v5.3 or higher of WHMCS.
- You’ll also need a GoSquared account.
Install GoSquared Analytics and Assistant
- Download the module contents.
- Extract the contents of the Zip file and add the folder into the root directory of your WHMCS installation.
- In WHMCS, go to Setup > Addon Modules.
- Find GoSquared WHMCS Module in the list and click the Activate button.
- Once activated, go back to the module on that screen and click the Configure button.
- Hit the Save Changes button.
Supported WHMCS Event Tracking
- Invoice Paid
- Quote Accepted
- Late Fee Added
- Invoice Payment Added
- Cancellation & Refund Request Received
- Invoice Cancelled
- Invoice Created
- Invoice Refunded
- Quote Created
- Quote Status Updated
- Cancellation Request Received
- Failed Fraud Check
- Passed Fraud Check
- Service Deleted
- Activated as Affiliate
- Logged In
- Logged Out
- Ticket Closed
- Ticket Opened
- Ticket Opened (by Admin)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the WHMCS module free to use?
Yes – you can download and install the WHMCS module for free. You may need to pay for WHMCS and GoSquared depending on current pricing of both platforms.
How long does it take to see data in GoSquared after installing?