Using GoSquared on the Free Tier
Last updated: 5th May, 2021
🎓 When you sign up to GoSquared you are automatically placed on the GoSquared Free Tier. You then have the option to upgrade your plan for more features and higher limits.
- Real-time Web Analytics up to 1,000 pageviews per month
- Intelligent Lead Capture.
- Chat to visitors with Assistant for up to 100 profiles
- Team Inbox.
- User insights with the Customer Data Hub.
- Premium Growth Content.
- 1 Intelligent Chat Prompt.
- 1 x Seat.
- 1 x Project.
Premium Analytics features not included on the Free Tier:
- Data retention greater than 1 month.
- Historical Trends access (monthly, yearly and custom date range reporting.)
- Historical Campaigns reporting.
- Search for specific page/content metrics.
Premium Live Chat features not included on the Free Tier:
- Saved Replies.
- Chat Transcripts.
- Multiple Intelligent Chat Prompts.
- Lead Social Profile Enrichment.
- Out of Office.
- Edit profile properties.
- Lead Enrichment.
- Language Auto Detection.
- Live Translate.
A note about pageviews: If you're also tracking events with GoSquared, these count towards your pageview limit. So if in one month you send 600 pageviews and 400 events, you will have used up your 1,000 limit.
If you are using the GoSquared Free Tier, you can boost your monthly pageviews for free, by adding the GoSquared badge to your site.
When you've used up the 1,000 pageviews, your data will be paused and you will not be able to access the dashboards until your cycle resets or you upgrade.
For Live Chat, when you've used up the 100 profile limit, you will lose access to the GoSquared Inbox until you upgrade.