Editing a Shared Sender Profile
Last updated: 10th January, 2022
There are two types of Sender Profiles in GoSquared.
Individual Sender Profile - How an employee represents themselves in public
Shared Sender Profile - How a company represents it’s self in public
For our guide on editing Individual Sender Profiles, click here.
For specific use-cases, companies may wish to send messages from a company email, rather than individual team member. This requires setting up a Shared Sender Profile.
An example of this might be a weekly newsletter Broadcast, sent from the email address ‘email@example.com’
1) To setup a Shared Sender Profile, first navigate to Settings > Current Project > Email
2) Click ‘Add Custom Sender’ and enter your preferences
3) Head to the Engage centre to compose an email in Messages, Broadcasts or Sequences
Click ‘Send From’ and select your custom sender profile from the dropdown list.
4) Congratulations! You can now send messages from this Shared Sender Profile to your selected users
5) Editing your Sender Profile Company Name
In the example above, we have added a shared sender profile as firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sender Profile Company Name is set as ‘Newsletter from GoSquared’. You can edit this title (“from [Company Name]”) by heading to gosquared.com/setup/chat and editing the Company Name field.
🤔 What to learn next?
To get started with setting up your first Automation, head to our quick setup guide here.
Or, if your looking for some inspiration on what to send, take a look at our blog posts below: