Drupal Analytics and Live Chat
Last updated: 20th February, 2019
Note: Our official Drupal module is no longer actively maintained but should still work.
If are having trouble with the installation, you may want to try our more up to date standard manual integration.
Installing the GoSquared Drupal Module
To download and install the GoSquared module for Drupal, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the GoSquared Module for Drupal page and click the zip link under "Downloads" for the latest version.
- Log in to your Drupal administration panel and click modules in the navigation menu.
- Click the install new module link.
- Under upload a module or theme archive to install, click the choose file.
- Navigate to your downloads folder on your computer and select the
- Click install and then go back to the administration pages.
- In the navigation go to modules and scroll down to the other section.
- Click the enable checkbox next to the GoSquared Module, then click the save changes button.
- In the management navigation sidebar go to
Configuration > System > GoSquared.
- Paste in your GoSquared site token - it will start with GSN.
- Click save configuration.
Frequently asked questions about Drupal and GoSquared
Does GoSquared for Drupal have all the features GoSquared has to offer?
GoSquared for Drupal is a simplified version of the full GoSquared service enabling you to use the 'Now' and 'Trends' dashboards. GoSquared for Drupal has the core essential features you need to get easy-to-use, powerful, real-time analytics for your Drupal site.
Can I use People CRM with Drupal?
Unfortunately we don't support our People CRM feature in the Drupal module.