People CRM is great for assisting customer support. With all your users’ activity in one place, from web-based tracking to data from our third-party integrations, it’s never been easier to get a full view into a customer’s interaction with your service and provide great support.
We’re excited to announce our newest integration: Zendesk. By connecting your Zendesk account to GoSquared you can instantly track all activity on your Zendesk tickets within People CRM, on a per-user basis.
With all your ticket activity in GoSquared it’s now easier than ever to see a user’s complete interaction history. Your support agents can get up-to-speed on tickets quickly and effectively and provide the best service possible.
Smarter segmenting of your users
Now that your Zendesk tickets can be tracked in GoSquared, it’s never been easier to segment your users and customers intelligently and find answers in all your data.
Answer questions like:
- Out of all the customers who upgraded this month, how many interacted with our support team?
- Who are our most valuable customers? And do they take a lot of our time on support?
- Who’s reached out to support since we rolled out the new export feature last week?
- What percentage of users get in touch with support during the trial period?
- And many more – you can query for whatever you want to find.
If you’d like a demo on how to use GoSquared, we’re here for you – just reach out from within your GoSquared account and we’ll show you around!
We’re excited to see what you can do with the new Zendesk integration. Check out the documentation or head on over to your account and set up a Zendesk integration right away and let us know what you think!