We introduced People CRM just 11 months ago. Since then, it’s become the go-to tool for teams around the world to bring all the information about their users and customers together in one place.
Hundreds of people have been keen to start playing with the power under the hood of People CRM – integrating the data into their internal tools, and visualising the data in exciting new ways.
Today we’re introducing the public beta of the GoSquared People API – giving everyone access to the powerful filtering, segmentation, search, and extensive data available in the People app.
What can I do with the People API?
With the People API you can:
- Search for a specific user.
- Retrieve all the information and data about a specific user, including their full timeline of activity, as well as all the properties stored against that user.
- Filter your user base with the advanced filtering available in the People app.
- Create and retrieve Smart Groups.
These are the core functions available from day one – they’re like building blocks to do many cool things. For example:
- Include key details about a user inside your internal user management panel.
- Build a reporting dashboard to show how a specific Smart Group has changed over time.
- Build a Slack bot that enables your team to find a specific user by their ID or email address from within Slack.
If you think of something cool to build with the People API we’d love to hear from you!
Get started today
Get started with the People API over on the GoSquared API docs.
Note that the People API is in beta – so some functions and responses may change. We always endeavour to be up front about any changes we’re making to any API endpoints, so ensure you follow us on Twitter and also subscribe to the GoSquared developer mailing list (available in the API docs).
We’re expanding the documentation all the time, so please don’t hesitate to use the chat on the docs to give us feedback and ask us questions.