In this episode, we’re joined by Adam Cavanagh, VP sales at Pusher.
Pusher is a set of hosted APIs that allow developers across the world to add real-time features into their applications.
We chatted with Adam about a range of sales-focused topics including:
- What it’s like selling to developers.
- How the sales team is structured at Pusher.
- Adopting a “360” approach to selling.
- How to bring sales and marketing together to drive consistent growth.
- What to look for in your first sales hire.
If you want to hear more, you can follow Adam on Twitter.
We hope you enjoy the show!
Subscribe to the GoSquared Podcast
Subscribe to the GoSquared Podcast on your podcast platform of choice, including the following: