This episode was recorded live at GoSquared’s fifth London SaaS event. Rich Waldron, Co-founder and CEO of tray.io, sits down with James Gill, CEO of GoSquared, to discuss the timeline of tray.io so far. From growing product and engineering teams, through to tough times, fundraising, and the added pressure that comes with it.
tray.io is a platform that empowers organisations to build sophisticated automation workflows without any developer resources.
Some of the topics James and Rich discuss include:
- How tray.io got started in the early days.
- The changing role of a CEO as your team/company grows.
- The challenges of opening your first transatlantic office.
- The added pressures that raising $5m puts you under.
- Why Rich went looking for investment in the US instead of London.
If you want to hear more, you can follow Rich on Twitter.
We hope you enjoy the show!
Subscribe to the GoSquared Podcast
Subscribe to the GoSquared Podcast on your podcast platform of choice, including the following: